Tuesday 16 August 2011

Best news of the year, much?

 Only just discovered this and, yeah it's pretty much the greatest story of the year.
 Basically... basically, Sabbath are reforming. HELL YEAH!!!
 Obviously, I'm excited as you guess, since, you know Black Sabbath are the band who invented heavy metal. Guitarist Tony Iommi has told the Birmingham Mail about the reunion of the legendary group and are writing material for a new album and planning a series of shows. Hopefully a headlining slot at Download or Sonisphere. That would make my year complete as I'm totally planning on going.

 Iommi told the local newspaper "It's all been very hush-hush". "Ozzy's been the worst at trying to hold it back. He's been doing a lot of TV and he's been asked about a reunion and he's going 'well I never say never'. He told me, 'I don't know what to say'".

 Ah, Ozzy. You got me so excited when you said a reunion was possible last year, now I'm experiencing it all over again! This is just pure ecstasy.

 Speaking of the new material Iommi claims "We're really looking forward to it and I think the stuff we've been writing is really good. It's more back to the old original stuff.''


 I'm still reeling in the awesomeness. I hope there's more material like my favourite Sabbath track, Sweet Leaf. Sorry, there's not much more to say. I'm just gonna end this post with a smiley. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment