Sunday 28 August 2011

Alice Cooper - I'll Bite Your Face Off

 American shock rock legend Alice Cooper returned this week with news single I'll Bite Your Face Off the first official single from new album Welcome 2 My Nightmare, a title and featuring artwork implying the album to be a sequel to 1975's critically acclaimed Welcome to My Nightmare album.
 It's hard to think of what exactly can be said about this because at the I'll Bite Your Face Off is just a rock n' roll song. A pure, simple, non-complex, sweet rock n' roll song. Cooper has stated the track to be a tribute to the earlier work of The Rolling Stones and from the classic rock n' roll guitar riffs, Coopers similarly classic rock n' roll vocals and lyrical subject of... a tough one night stand, the statement is understandable. Overall, though it hardly serves as a new sound, I'll Bite Your Face Off serves as a sweet effective sing along rock n' roll song and it's never a bad thing to have more of those around.

No comments:

Post a Comment